I would so....

If I had the opportunity, the know-how and the contributors I would so make an online Interior Design resource. That is freee and accessible to students, graduates and industry professionals.

If I had the contacts, the network, I would host events or ask companies to host events that would help recent graduates, about to graduate or just starting out. Because its is needed.

When I saw this website Plinth and Chintz I was so jealous and just a little mad that I did not go to school in the states. They have industry cocktail parties, where graduates can go and interact with professional designers, they host events at colleges and universities. Thats awesome.

I think that it is an amazing resource, even though I do not live in the states. I can still apply the advice that they give. I love it, love, love love it.